Family Service Agency is a multi-service EAP program. Our EAP addresses the needs of the whole person. Services include:
Assessment of Problem Area
- Identification and resolution of job-performance issues.
- Techniques for managing troubled employees.
Short-Term Counseling for Problem Resolution
- Assessment to identify and define problem area.
- Brief, solution-focused counseling by professionals.
Referral to the Most Appropriate Community Resource
- Budget and credit counseling for individuals and families with financial problems is available.
- Referral, when needed, matched to specific needs of clients.
- From initial contact through problem resolution.
- Follow-up at regular intervals to assure continuum of care.
- Relapse prevention education and assessment.
Substance Abuse Professional Assessments
- Substance Abuse Prevention materials available.
- Assessments available at a reduced cost for employees.
- Responding to positive employee drug screens.
- We will tailor a workshop according to your specific needs.
Why Choose Family Service Agency?
- Individualized solution-oriented short term counseling.
- Services and cost tailored to your organization.
- Experienced professional staff.
- Conflict Management/Mediation.
- Fitness for Duty evaluations.
- Substance Abuse Professionals for Department of Transportation (DoT) assessments.
- Affordable and accessible.
- 24-hour, seven-day-a-week coverage for emergency situations.
- Statewide network of counseling professionals.
- National Accreditation.
- Consumer Credit Counseling Service.
Family Service Agency understands that you have a choice in selecting an Employee Assistance Program provider and thanks you for taking the time to look at our programs. Call or email us for more information and to arrange for a site visit to talk about your needs. It is one of the most important things you can do today to improve your bottom line.